- The Category Manager‘s role is to bring in the relevant assortment, design targeted promotions, and manage partners.
- The successful candidate for this high impact role will be a self- starter with a passion for independent, creative problem- solving, have proven data analysis skills, show strong ownership and commitment, have proven leadership experience in managing projects, and bring relevant insights in marketing and merchandising.
- Ability to dissect and determine root causes of problems and implement solutions Innovative, team oriented, and have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong analytical acumen and comfort of generating and evaluating various forecasts, metrics, and analyses using advanced Excel and other Microsoft suite
- 3- 5 years work experience in Business, Category Management, National Account Management
- Proven track record of successful negotiations and relationship management (both internal and external), thorough understanding of the market, and strong relationship with main players An understanding of and passion for eCommerce
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Engaging and challenging work environment, focusing on the exciting domain of eCommerce.
Hybrid working model with flexible hours.
12 days of annual leave.
Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP): Enjoy the opportunity to be a company stakeholder through our ESOP, fostering a sense of shared success and ownership.
Droppii is on a mission to become the world’s leading e-commerce platform for consulting products – a pioneer in creating standards and values for consulting products.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
Include the role’s title in your subject line.
Send along links that best showcase the relevant thin