- Process payroll (calculate, reconcile, prepare for bank transfer, distribute payslip) timely, accurately, and compliantly.
- Answer payroll questions from employees and produce payroll reports when requested by direct supervisor or HR Manager.
PIT & Dependent Registration
- Register for the issurance of PIT code for all employees.
- Register PIT dependant for employees.
- Complete monthly PIT declaration report to Tax Dept.
- Perform PIT finalization on yearly basis for all Vietnamese staff.
- Register social, health and unemployment insurance contribution for new employees.
- Make the report to Social Insurance Agency every month as per mandatory requirements.
- Make claims for social insurance benefits for employees (sick leave, maternity leave, etc) and follow up payment for employees.
- Contact Social Insurance Agency on providing social insurance book and health care card for employees as per regulations.
- Complete the transferring procedure of Social Insurance Book for leaving staffs.
- Make labor contract for new staff.
- Make annex to labor contract, contract renewal.
- Ensure labor contract, renewal contract and annex to labour contract are given to employees on time.
Employee’s profile management
- Set up records and personnel file for new employees.
- Maintain employee’s records in personnel file.
Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
Your skills and experiences
- University degree
- Minimum 3-year experience in C&B field
- Knowledge about Labor law and the labor market in Vietnam.
- Good verbal and written English skills.